Sean Maher's Quality Control

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Oh, my goodness.

I've gotta get out of the house.

Like, right now.

Oh, plus, for those who think by now that all I listen to is wimpy fiddle music (and you can suck my dick anyway, because bluegrass and folk and country are all fucking deadly music), I give you this masterpiece:



That's right.

Cryptopsy. The greatest death metal band in history.

They're back. With original vocalist Lord Worm. It's called Once Was Not.

I haven't been listening to a lot of extreme metal lately (kinda broke my heart when Nasum's Mieszko Talarczyk died in the tsunamis last year), but when I found out that Cryptopsy had returned after five years of studio silence, I had to check this out.

This music will fuck you up. Grow a pair and buy a copy.

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com