Sean Maher's Quality Control

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tough Titty, said the kitty

So, between three jobs (all of which usually come on shift when my girlfriend is OFF work [making time together lately almost impossible]), the impending Christmas doom I feel lurking in the shadows behind me, a surprise visit from an old buddy who just dropped into town last week, and a general haggardness and hysteria on my part over the last few days, updates have been difficult and often short.

It's not on purpose or anything. I've just had a lot of juggling to do lately, and Quality Control has had to take some punches to the gut as a result.

But don't worry. She's a tough little bitch, ol' Quality Control.

For example, she's just read BOOM! Studios' Fused! Tales, and plans a review to go up tonight.

But for right now, with my only day off in a month and Christmas lurching after me like a B-movie mutated poop monster, and ZERO preparation done yet for the folks I care most about, I've gotta prioritize getting my ass out on the streets and doing a little dance.

Meantime: BEWARD THE MONSTURD!:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com