Sean Maher's Quality Control

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Cliff Chiang: Back in action

Ah, excellent. Shane McCarthy writes:

Thought I'd take the opportunity to let everyone know that I'm returning to Batman for a short DETECTIVE COMICS arc in Jan/Feb 2006 and am teaming up with the sensational Cliff Chiang.

I wouldn't have mentioned it this early except for the fact that I've been getting Cliff's pages over the last week or so and by GOD they're great! I seriously haven't been this excited about any of my previous work. Cliff's just doing some amazing stuff and if you think you've seen the best of his Batman you're in for a surprise.


As much as I'd love to just see some more Human Target, I'm just thrilled to have more Cliff Chiang comics, period. After all:









Oh, man. Can't wait for more.
 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com