Sean Maher's Quality Control

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Interview: World Conqueror Rob Osborne

Hope y'all enjoyed your three day weekend, meaningless as it was to my working-every-day-of-the-week ass. Honestly, I don't really miss the damn things, because in return, I haven't had to set myself an alarm in a month. I just wake up, crawl out of bed and update Quality Control, then make myself some breakfast and figure out how to enjoy the next few hours before I have to go to work.

And I look forward to going to work, which I don't really remember ever feeling in my life.

It's a pay cut, after all the hoity toity office administration stuff I was doing before, but I gotta say - so far, it's well worth it. Waking up in the morning and looking forward to everything coming your way? Unbelievable. I can't wait for more - I'm headed back to school in the spring and that should kick my ass to untold regions of space. Point is: take the plunge and do what you want to do, even if it's scary. This message comes to you from a middle class white twenty-something who never went hungry a day in his life, so, y'know, that grain of salt thing.

Where the hell is the comics content, douchebag? Quit stroking yourself!

I'm totally psyched about Rob Osborne's upcoming book, Sunset City, and just to prove it, I interviewed him for Bookshelf Comics. It's up now, and I'm thrilled with how it came out - that Osborne, he's an interesting guy. Take a look, everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com