Sean Maher's Quality Control

Thursday, March 23, 2006

The calm before the storm

I've only got about ten minutes here at the library internet terminal before I have to go - I've got a bit of a second wind, today, though, and I'm looking forward to bringing back the full-tilt Quality Control enthusiasm machine either tonight or tomorrow.

I wanna say a couple things real quick.

Brubaker's Daredevil continues to be amazing. I'm hugely excited with where this is going, and the pacing continues to bring back that incredible feeling the best issues of Sleeper gave me, back in the day.

Toupydoops #1 is out this week, and it's really funny and clever. Expect a full review coming up.

Supergirl's appearance as co-title of Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes looks like it might be fun. I'm glad to have Mark Waid back on scripts - last issue was a fill-in writer, and I didn't like it much - and Barry Kitson's back on pencils. Happy days.

Yeah, the short entries continue - but today it's just out of necessity. I'm back on the track now, I think, and looking forward to fucking you people up with some more next week.

And tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com