Sean Maher's Quality Control

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Grrraaarrrr.

I got nothin' today. Here's a lesson - when you have a really long post that's got two distinct parts to it ready for Monday? Break 'em up. Nobody wants to read a post that long anyway, right?

Ah, hell. Well, as my old man always said, "You're entitled to be smarter today than you were yesterday."

Yeah, he's kind of a jerk, ain't he?

*****

EDIT: Well, I guess I could always just join the chorus of folks who love Steve McNiven's artwork, couldn't I?



One thing that really strikes me about this guy is the seeming lack of influence. A lot of the Big Artists today look just like some of the old Image books, and I think it's cool that I can't tell where this guy's style comes from.
 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com